Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, December 25, 2017

Inchie Goat

52_goat

Show your goat inchies! 
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art or link yourself!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely golden image to end the year and the project, thank you for your work in administrating this fun event over the years, regards, Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed the post that this challenge is going to stop, so it was an (unpleasant) surprise this week to find out that this was the last inchie.
    I like to thank you for all your work, I really enjoyed making the inchies.
    It seems that there is nobody who want to take over the blog, so Margriet and I talked about it, and we would like to continue with this challenge, but I cannot find an emailadress to contact you.
    If you would like to contact me, my emailadress is jolande at minifantasy point eu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jolande! I think that would be an awesome idea. I had wanted to help, but with my looming surgery I wont be able to help for a time and I am excited to hear others wanting to continue it. Trillian has been amazing. I am sure all this love to have the blog continue is comforting!

      Delete
  3. Yes a lovely golden goat to see the year out and the Inchie challenge - but having just read Jolande’s comment it would be wonderful if they could continue the challenge but I would like to thank you for your wonderful work in the last 6 years in administering this challenge and bringing us all together, well done and I wish you well in your new endeavours be it just relaxing or another crafting challenge. Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year love Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inchie to end the year, thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete